As of December 13th at 11:59pm organized sport and recreation will be restricted as follows:
- All sport and recreation activities for youth under the age of 12 are suspended until further notice (not just school sports);
- All other sport and recreation activities for those over the age of 12 are limited to physically distanced practices and/or skills and drills within a single team.
- No games or competitions allowed including any events that were pre-scheduled.
- COVID-19 operational plans are required and must address physical distancing and sanitization requirements.
- Travel in and out of public health regions not permitted for sport and recreation except for a 12&over participant who is on a regular season team/group from a border community (not for regional/provincials or sessional skills camps)