Updates to the yellow alert level
Changes to the FAQs include but are not limited to the following for the Yellow alert level:
- Q. 10 - Occupancy of any facility must be based on the ability to maintain physical distancing between people who are not members of the same household or Steady15 and are to be no more than 50% of the facility’s capacity
- Q. 24 - Sport Competition Directives: Sport competitions with less than 150 participants will be allowed as follows:
- Team sports can play games between 2 teams anywhere in the Province while tournaments may only be held in their public health zone with less than 150 participants;
- Individual sport meets/events/races may host competitions with less than 150 participants in their public health zone but may only host intra-Provincial events with less than 50 participants; (for close contact sports refer to Q. 13 of the FAQs)
- Clinics/camps (team or individual sports) may host clinics in their public health zone with less than 150 participants but may only hold a intra-provincial clinic with less than 50 participants.
- Separate operational plans are required for specific competitions and clinics which must address travel, etc in addition to the usual risk mitigation measures.
The term “Participants” includes athletes, coaches and officials. For events that do not have seating and the movement of spectators cannot be controlled, the spectators must be included in the number of participants